Sunday, October 12, 2008

Organic Life Cafe @ Kota Damansara

This is a very backdated post. We were searching for restaurant which serves organic food during the Hari Raya day. Most of the restaurants were closed. This is one of the restaurant that open, so we gave it a try.





I like the design of the restaurant a lot. The lighting are very soothing and the wallpaper of all the colorful veggie really open ups your appetite.


Mom ordered beetroots juice. I personally don't really like the Beetroots taste. Beetroots can reduce the blood pressure. It also rich in antioxidants.



Rosemary tea. It is very much depending on individual taste bud. I found it taste really weird but my bro likes it. Rosemary for me is herbs that you put in your spaghetti.



This soup taste superb. It's the "yuk chuk" soup. I always thought soup must boiled with meat only taste good. This soup taste much better even without any meat.

Cabbage wrap. Too plain for me.

Vietnamese spring roll. I still prefer the authentic Vietnamese spring roll.

Pineapple fried rice. It suppose to come with the pineapple but they are running out of pineapple. The rice mix with tom yam paste to fried with.

Lotus leave rice.
Stir fried noodles. Plenty of vegie on top.


Clay pot.


The above 2 dishes look and taste the same. I can't really remember what we've ordered.

As a conclusion, I love the soup the best. The rest of the dish is plain for me. The presentation are all the same and same goes for the taste. Will I come back again? Yes, for the soup :)


Address
32-1, Jln PJU 5/10, Dataran Sunway,

47810 Kota Damansara
Selangor, Malaysia

Tel N0: 03 6141 6623Fax: 03 6141 6629

Open daily: 10.30-3pm/6pm-10pm

No comments: