Sunday, October 5, 2008

J.O Restaurant

Whenever think of ordering dish in Subang Jaya area, J.O restaurant is the first came to my mind. I like this restaurant is because the service is fast, very clean, air-conditioned restaurant and not that noisy.

Papaya Pickles. Something nice to start off with, the papaya is very crunchy and not too spicy.





Homemade fish paste with Tofu. This is one of my favorite dish here. The tofu is very soft and smooth.



Steamed herbal kampung chicken. Kampung chicken cooked with wolfberry and ginger. I personally don't really like this dish as the chicken is too hard and too much ginger in it.



Stir fried baby potato leaves. It looks plain on photo but the taste is very good. The texture of the veggie is just right.



Steamed garoupa fish. Most important is the fish is very fresh.



Fried noodles. If you eat out with my family, we will always have one fried noodles as my dad is a noodles lover. As for this fried noodles, I would say is so so only.


Address:
21-23, Jalan SS15/4B, 47500 Subang Jaya
Tel: 03 5633 3218


Location Map:
If you are driving the inner road along Jalan Jengka, is a no entry road access to SS15/4B. You will need to come from Subang Square side.

No comments: