Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Merdeka Day!

Happy merdeka Day! Malaysia is now 51 years old, which means we have been independence for 51 years already. I feel this year atmosphere is not as strong as last few years. Remembered last year i still can see a lot of cars put a small Malaysian flag near their windows. This year, I only see one so far.

One more thing i notice this year is our Malaysian flag. Do we have a new flag? Back in my school time, I was taught this is our Malaysia Flag.








But I've been seeing a lot of this flag. All along federal highway. And the following is on my way up to Sunway Pyramid carpark.


The star is on the left and the moon is on the right? Someone please tell me, what's going on? Is that something that I don't know? Or Malaysian government has put up the wrong flag all over?

No comments: