Friday, June 27, 2008

Pick n' Win

Great deal from Pick n' Brew!! I've copied the info from my email content send by Pick n' Brew.

What is it?
Pick n' Win is a limited edition voucher* sealed with either one of the following:
Free Beverage for 1 year
or
Dine-in Free
or
RM10 off your total bill

Where can I get it?
Look out for our Picky Crew at One Utama and pick up a Pick n' Win voucher from them

When can I use it?
From 20 June 2008 - 15 July 2008 only

Where can I use it?
Only at Pick n' Brew, One Utama

Why are you giving it away?
Because we want to celebrate our One Utama Opening with you!


Important tip: Do not open the voucher until you have read the terms and conditions!!


Yes, it's that simple!
Too good to be true? Come experience it yourself today!

*Terms and conditions apply

Reservation:
T: 03-7726 0102

Enquiries:
T: 03-5569 4000 ext.2522
E: info@picknbrew.com
A: F233, First Floor Promenade, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

No comments: