Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Canton-I

I've visited Canton-I twice since they opened their outlet at Mid Valley. Canton-I is at the same group as Dragon-I, but you will not expect the same thing at Canton-I. They offer high quality and pricey food.
You can see through the window what's happening in the kitchen. The concept just like Dragon-I. Check it out, they serve cuttlefish too. (photo curtesy: Yeo CP)
This Seven Belle tea is a must! The specialty about this tea is, you will see how the flower slowly grows in full bloom. RM 5
Ice Coffee. The aroma of coffee is very nice and exactly how I would a expect a coffee taste like.RM5.50

"Za Leong". This dish is very famous in Hong Kong dim sum. "Yau tiu" wrapped with "Cheong fun". RM7.80

Fried noodle with shredded pork. RM14

Wanton soup. You will expect a whole piece of shrimp in each wanton.
By the way, if you want to dip with any chilli paste, you have to request from them. They will not serve it on the table. RM11.80
Address:
LG-202 & 203A, LG floor,
The Gardens, Midvalley City
Tel: 03-22846888
Fax:03-22847888

















No comments: